6/22/10

Be Young (and Shut Up)

I've been having dreams in which a 90 year-old Robert Frost commits suicide by self-immolation because gay marriage is illegal but charity auctions are allowed to sell humans.
Other reoccurring dreams find me socially ostracized for some ill-defined and uncontrollable reason (everyone either leaves the party together, or are in a play for which I didn't try out, or a part of a cult, or become 12 year-old girls in a living room who ignore me). I wake up feeling nervous and tired.
I woke up this morning and realized the summer had finally started. No more summer classes. I felt like throwing up.

"Don't Talk"- Bullion
(The Beach Boys vs. J Dilla)
"I Can't Talk About It"- El Perro Del Mar
"Shut Up I Am Dreaming Of Places Where Lovers Have Wings"- Sunset Rubdown

No comments: