9/29/09

Here's some stuff guys



























(via My Parents Were Awesome)

I've been listening to Destroyer's new EP Bay of Pigs a whole lot. The title track is unbelievably gorgeous. The song is very long so I'm not going to post it, but here's a video of it.

These are my three favorite Lamebook entries. It's amazing just what people think is appropriate for a public forum.
1
2
3






















This is from the the flickr pool. What I Wore Today. Every day, people draw pictures of what they wore. I guess I didn't need to explain it. It's a pretty cool thing I think.

This week on SNL, newcomer Jenny Slate performed in a skit she wrote. This is noteworthy because not only is it hard for new cast members to get sketches on the show but it is actually funny, which isn't the case for a lot of what gets put on that show.
Oh, also Miss Slate accidentally dropped an "f-bomb" during the sketch. Oops. Some people have noticed that.

Also in SNL news, Michaela Watkins is no longer on the show. That is disappointing.

Finally, here's an interesting article on symbolism in logos. It's cooler than I'm letting on.

No comments: