12/8/08

Family Fun Video Time

Family Fun Video Time is a new feature here at The Art Retard. This post is dedicated to two extremely family friendly videos I saw today.

The first video is a teaser trailer for a new documentary about every young child's favorite rapper, Lil' Wayne (whaaat??) coming out next year. Basically, Wayne talks, barely coherent, over concert footage and then a song plays. I will still probably watch this. Does this make me a bad person? Hmm? Why won't you look at me?


The next video is a Lonely Island music video that was on SNL this week (Love you Johny Malkovich!) for a song called "Jizz in My Pants." Call the kids in!

Okay, I know this means I'm not an adult if I laugh at this and that the government will take away my right to vote, but gosh dang it, I just can't help it. I think I might enroll in a rehab course to deal with this problem. Immaturity is an addiction, just like anti-Semitism and being a gay pastor. I wonder if I can get credit towards my degree if I go to rehab?

No comments: